Become one of the best retail/repair consultants in the business!
JRC believes exceptional people are the key to our business success. As a JRC employee, you will be part of a team that provides exceptional customer service in our retail store service centers. We will provide ongoing instruction and hands-on training to help you acquire and continually improve your technical and customer service skills. Your success will be rewarded. Make money and have fun doing it!
- Provide exceptional customer service and comply with host store’s dress code and business policies.
- Build and maintain an understanding of the department’s products, services, and price information.
- Accept payments from customers, operate cash register.
- Receive deliveries, maintain stock areas and displays, as needed.
- Sound oral and written communication skills, reading skills
- Professional manner, strong customer service skills
- Math and currency, and time management skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior sales experience helpful, but not required
- Prior supervisory experience helpful for management positions